Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New year, new adventures

Wow, its been a while since I posted. I guess I have been very busy! Day care has keeping me on my toes and now getting me down on my feet due to sickness. I like this time of year because of new beginnings and second chances. I grateful to my Lord that He gives second chances when we don't deserve it!

The first big event of the year is missions conference. It is one of my favorite conferences of the year. I love meeting missionaries and getting to be a blessing to me. It's amazing to see the burdens of the different countries that these dear people have. God really works during this time and I pray He will work in my life again in our missions conference.

I hate to keep this short but, I need rest since my kids like to keep me sick ;)

Love,
LaShawnda ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment