Monday, March 28, 2011

The busy life of LaShawnda



Here we go again
These past few months have been busy and crazy. Weddings, babies and life! I had the privilege of going to Louisiana at the end of February to see two special friends get marry. One of my closets friends, Nora married Caleb, who is like a brother to me
The trip was a blast and seeing them get married was a great blessing to me. One the way home, I got to see an amazing view of the Mississippi River.
It was amazing to see it and the beauty of God's creation at that moment. There are more weddings that I am going to later on this year and it will be fun to see them. Work has been crazy as usual but things are getting better and about to hit my one year anniversary in May. Another exciting event coming up is my trip to Kentucky this summer. I am flying up there for July 4th and spending time with some family up there. It will be fun because this will be my first time flying. I am little nervous but I am looking forward to it. Well, I better go before I burn up the hamburger meat. Until next time.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment